Download Electrical Machinery by P.S. Bhimbhra for Engineering students PDF – Electrical Machinery Book PDF by P.S. Bhimbhra for GATE and other exams
This post will provide you with a PDF of the latest edition of the Electrical Machinery Book by P.S. Bhimbhra. You can find the Electrical Machinery Book, which you can also download in PDF format at the end of the post.
Electrical Machinery Book PDF
This thoroughly revised and updated edition presents a rigorous and comprehensive treatment of transformers and more common types of rotating electrical machines types. Each chapter begins with rudimentary concepts and is so developed, that an average student can easily comprehend it.
Some of the key features of this book include:
- In-depth coverage of transformers, d.c. Machines, 3-phase synchronous and induction machines.
- Highlights that electrical machines operate on the same basic principles.
- Devotes a chapter on electromechanical-energy-conversion principles and another on d.c./a.c. Machine windings.
- Drive aspects and applications are discussed for each machine type.
- The clarity of the presentation is enhanced by illustrative figures and examples selected from questions-papers of important Universities, IAS, IES, and GATE.
- Includes numerous problems, conceptual questions, and objective-type questions (with answers) to help the reader master the basic concepts.
This edition also includes an electrical machinery overview, energy efficiency, and recent advances; 3-phase transformers; 3-phase induction generation; appendices on magnetic circuits, 3-phase circuits, and short-answer type questions.
All these features contribute towards making this book an ideal text for undergraduate students of degree classes. Practicing engineers, through self-study, will also find this volume useful to them.
Electrical Machinery Book Contents
- Electromechanical energy conversion Principles
- Basic concepts of rotating electric machines
- DC Machines
- Synchronous machines
- Three-Phase Induction Motors
- Single phase motors
- Special machines
The particular PDF for this book is available in the public domain and shared for educational purposes. We don’t hold the right to this media and shared it for information purposes only.
You can download the Electrical Machinery by Dr. P.S. Bhimbra PDF from the download button given below.
We hope you find this content helpful and are able to download the PDF for the Electrical Machinery latest edition by Bhimbhra.